Thursday, January 24, 2008

I feel almost like new...or Mom's are great!!!

I am feeling 99.9% back to my old self. My doctor said I could resume, exercise and such when I could jump up and down without out pain...and I can. My parents have been taking great care of us, especially my mom who has gotten up with Meg if needed at night so I could sleep and heal! Thank goodness for Mom's.

Meg is still congested and has a runny nose, but no fever so I hope she is getting better. Today we were up at my Grandmas visiting and Meg's nap time had come and she started to whine and say "night-night....night, night!" So maybe she is still not feeling 100% because she was begging to go to bed which is unusual for the child who never sleeps. Thanks so much to all of you who left comments. We are doing better and will probably head home Tuesday or Wednesday of next week to be with Peter again.

Megan decided that Grammy's house was better than ours for walking and has started to really walk independantly since we got here. It is amazing and scary to watch all at the same time. It also makes me sad, she is yet another step closer to toddlerhood and another one away from being a baby. Nest thing you know she'll be asking to borrow the car...

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you're doing better! There's just something about mom's that bring us comfort and help "make it all better."

I think Reagan is a year older than Meg, he was two in November. But it could still work. All three of our boys are on potential betrothal lists, but it's nice to have options! :) We have a few friends here who have all girls. Meg would definitely top the list though.

Erika said...

I am also glad you are feeling better. Moms are wonderful.

It seems so weird that Megan is talking and walking. It just seems like yesterday we were at Altus and she was 6 months. Now I nearly have a 6 month old. Time flies.

Jake and Rachelle said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. We would still like to see you before you go. Jake and I were thinking about coming down tomorrow to see you guys and Grandma and Grandpa. Would that work? We would probably come after the kids nap at 4:00 or maybe earlier around 10:00.

Jayci said...

happy to hear you're almost as good as new. But excited/sad that Megan is already walking!! I can hardly believe it.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better. Em gave me a small update, so that helped too... I'm dumb and forgot there is a blog I can check. Don't worry, you're belly button will be back to normal before you know it. I hope you continue to recover. I'll be thinking about you.