Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Yesterday we hit the milestone of having been married for 4 years. Its hard to believe its been that long. How did we celebrate you might wonder...we spent all day unpacking, rotating clothes for little girls,(Madie has out grown EVERYTHING) and ended with a family trip to the commissary for groceries. Thanks to my parents baby sitting we were able to go out to lunch without children on the 17th. But before you think we are too lame...Pete just got back into the USA on Sunday...arrived in Missouri to pick us up late Monday night. We flew out on Wednesday...arriving at 7pm that evening. It's been busy!

Pete rarely reads my bloggings, but I just want to say I love you!!! Thanks for 4 fun fast flying years...heres to at least another 46 more!!! I love you enough to do a feat...even Everest!!!

5 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Ah! I knew that! I remembered two days ago, but forgot to say something today. Sorry. Happy Anniversary! Wow, was I really at your wedding 4 years ago. Time flies.

Ben and Janelle said...

Hey. I left you a comment on your previous post, but I'm not sure if you checked it. This is Janelle Dunbar/Belk! I found your blog on Elise McKaskle/McGee's and added yours to mine. I hope that's okay. Come stop by and check out my blog when you have a chance! Happy Anniversary!!

Anna said...

Wow, time flies! Congrats on four happy years! I know that you (and the girls) are the light of Pete's life. Happy anniversary!

Sherwoods said...

First off, Happy Anniversary! Second off...back the truck up. Where are you guys living now? I know. I am SO out of the loop...

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I couldn't help but think of when you were dating ... :) I loved those stories.