Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh the funny things they say...

Megan has been super funny and cute the past week, which almost makes up for the non-sleepi ng that has been happening at our house lately. Yesterday morning when I heard her stiring I, went in to get her up and the first thing she said to me was "Are you picking your nose" I laughed, replied no and then asked her the same question. She nodded in the affirmative. Apparently we have another bad habit to break?!

Sunday we were playing on my bed. She likes to play with my hair, and pul it all into my face...drives me crazy, but in the midst of this she looked at me, put her arms around my neck and said"I love you so much". And so of course after that I had to let her keep playing with my hair.

Yesterday we took her to vote, but she was sure we were talking about "Boating" and not voting and kept singing..."Row, row, row your boat" and I am sure she was a little disapointed when we got there and there were no boats and no water. Course her dissapointment is no where near my level of dissapointment over the outcome of the election. :(

Well to day I am 37 weeks and 4 days and am anxiously looking forward to the upcoming eviction of this baby. Everyday I make Megan tell baby sister to come out...hoping that a little positive peer pressure will do the trick. But by December 1st this baby will be out, so I am just trying to be patient.

6 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

It's so cute when they can start talking to you about things too. Megan sounds so cute. Good luck these next few weeks... I hope they go quickly for you. :)

Cami said...

Be careful what you wish for. It doesn't slow down any with two! I can't believe Megan is so grown up. I have a hard time imagining that because we haven't seen her in so long.
Good luck to you and family with the arrival of the new little one

Binns Family said...

I agree with the election outcome. Megan is too cute. It is so fun when they start to know what is going on and can talk to you about it. Will you email me your address, I have something to send you.

Kalena and Justin said...

I am so glad that I found your blog! It is fun when they start having their own little questions and converstaion. (I would say talking back but with an almost 3 year old I dont like when she "talks back,lol" Good luck the last few weeks are always the hardest but you have always been strong:)

Kalena

Krista said...

so so cute. :) i'm so happy to find your blog! :) love you !

Holly said...

I love the sweet things they say. It makes up for all the hard times. Good luck in the next few weeks!