Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A new way to say Good Morning!!!

This morning Meg woke up, just as Pete was leaving for work, so he went and got her out of bed, brought her to me, and got her the sippy cup of milk she was asking for. She said bye to daddy and drank her milk. Then she and I lay down to snuggle. 5 minutes later she was asleep. Great, so I got out of bed to check my email, do some online holiday shopping, etc. 45 minutes later she woke up and I waddled over to sit by her when wham...all the sudden she threw up, all over my bed. She threw up three times in rapid succession, and managed to get every layer, the duvet cover, the duvet, the sheets, and the mattress pad. I hope this is not our new morning greeting!!!

3 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

Poor Meg and poor mommy. I hope she feels better.

Binns Family said...

Sounds like our house all weekend long. So not fun!!!

Janika said...

I put you on my blog list. I love my babies best when they are sick--(until day 3, then my compassion is exhausted and it is time to return to nurturing independence).