Thursday, May 8, 2008

By special request from Aunt Anna...Megs in the pool

Please ignore the voice of the narrator(me). I sound like a big nerd.

In other news yesterday was Pete's 31st Birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Honey!Meg got daddy some balloons...so she could play with them. And I got him a new pair of shorts...which he actually liked...He is incredibly hard to buy gifts for,not because he is picky, but just cause he never "wants" or "needs" anything. WhenI asked him what he wanted this year...he said, "A hug." I said "nope, I can't wrap a hug"So I am thrilled the shorts were a success. Maybe I'll go but a few more pairs...onefor Father's Day, one for Christmas, and a pair for our anniversary next year!!!HA!

8 comments:

Binns Family said...

That is too fun. Lucky you already get to be in the pool...we are still getting some snow off and on.

dixonfamily said...

I LOVE IT!! She looks so cute and comfortable in the water! She is pretty speedy too. What fun!

Latter-day Guy said...

That is almost obscenely cute. I think she's quick enough that you can start training her to deliver payloads of explosives to the undersides of enemy vessels... or enemy children.

Ashlie said...

She's so incredibly cute! Perhaps a fish is a better representation than a monkey...

Jayci said...

she's a really good swimmer!! haha I can't believe how fast she moves kicking those cute little legs. Great job on finding shorts that were a hit! Nice idea on stocking up early. ;)

Emili said...

Hey Sistah!! It is Emili Talbot (Vincent). I love blogging! Your little girl is so cute!! How are you?

Emili said...

We do need to catch up!! We are moving to the Bozeman area. Avary is 15 months going on three. Where are you guys and what are you up to?

Emili said...

We do need to catch up!! We are moving to the Bozeman area. Avary is 15 months going on three. Where are you guys and what are you up to?