Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by cousin Claire and by my friend Kristin, so here it goes...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just graduating from high school and getting ready to leave for BYU which I did less than 2 weeks of graduation. Met some of my best friends that summer. Oh the stories we could tell on each other, but dont cause we are still friends!

5 things on my to-do list?
1.Pack
2. Clean
3. Take a nap
4. Make a bunch of important phone calls
5. Laundry

If I were a billionare I would...only do number three from my to-do list! First I would take a nap. Then I would hire a maid, personal chef and an accountant/personal assistant to do all the paper work that I HATE doing. Then I would take another nap. Then I would set up a scholarship fund for nursing students. Generously give to the church and my family. Buy an island and an airplane and live quietly and remotely. Oh and probably adopt a bunch of children so I would never have to be pregnant again!

Bad habits...I occasionally swear for emphasis, I speed often, and I dislike leftovers.

5 places I've lived...
Florida, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah and that is just since Pete and I got married!!!

6 jobs I've had
RN at VVRMC, TX
RN at Primary Childrens, UT
LPN at Primary Childrens, UT
TA at BYU, UT
MTC Teacher, UT
Mormon Missionary...if you consider that a job...I didn't get paid much though :)
Sales Associate for a .com, UT

3 things people don't know about me... I have excellent directional sense and can read a map very well, but without a little mole on my right hand, I couldn't tell you left from right. I was born at home in Chino Valley AZ. Two midwives were there to help my mom. I love books...which some of you know...but I love Tom Clancy books...I am currently reading Executive Order.

I tag whoever feels like they should post something and doesn't have anything exciting to post.

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Wow! Things I didn't know, even about my own sister! I love that you swear for emphasis! It's one of my favorite things about talking to you on the phone! I wish I was there with you and I'd watch Meg so you could take a nap. Good luck with the packing!

Sherwoods said...

haha...I like your choice in name. This baby will probably be Maxwell Joshua! We'll have to see!

Unknown said...

Hey Aimee, just droppin by to say "hi." I suck at this blog thing. I got your picture message a while ago. I just figured out how to send a message to other people!! Thanks! I really like keeping in touch, I just need to figure everything out!!
; )
-B

Meg is such a CUTIE!