Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love October!!!

October is one of my favorite months. I love Fall. The crisp cool ( but not cold) air. I love the colors of reds, oranges, yellows and even browns. I love the smells of fall. It is also the month of my birth, which was a big deal when I was younger, but now, who wants to get older? It is also the time of year that I start planning for Christmas. Happy to say that I am currently working on three gifts for family members and have most of them already planned...with the exception of Peter who is always difficult to buy for. With any luck I hope to be done by the first week of November. If anyone has any great husband gift ideas, i am all ears!!

oh yeah...Meg and I are staying in missouri with my parents for the month of October. Pete is currently in Michigan, but will be in Washington state for half the month. We miss him tons!

5 comments:

Jayci said...

hey Amy! I love fall too - except it's still not fall here yet. ha! We miss you guys as well. Glad you made it safely to Missouri. My email is fonyponi@hotmail.com if that's not dorky enough, I don't know what is. :)

Kristin said...

What part of Washington state? Anywhere near the Tri-Cities? We could visit! I have a great idea for Peter for Christmas! It's good for any guy who is hard to shop for. But, I don't want to type it down in case he sees it on your blog, so call me!

Binns Family said...

October is wonderful...I am glad to be in state that has it. We were in Houston last week and there was no fall in sight, so be glad you are in Missouri to enjoy it. Have fun with your family and enjoy all the extra helpers.

Anonymous said...

I love fall also but living here in Idaho it seems to go right from summer to winter it is snowing here today! Have fun with your parents I miss Missouri!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Hey Amy! I'm sad you left Altus, we had our drop last night and we'll be headed to Dover for C-17's. I wanted your opinion on taking a baby to Altus. Oh, I'm so jealous you are with family. No fun to be without the daddy/hubby though. Take care! cristadennis@marykay.com or cristaaxenty@hotmail.com