Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thankful for the weekend


My mom keeps saying, Megan looks more and more like Peter. This picture certainly highlights their similarities...HA!
Peter was able to fly in for the weekend. It was so wonderful to be able to spend some time (that we didn't think we would have) together. We watched conference, went to my little brothers soccer game, and celebrated my mom's birthday. We had a wonderful time. I was sad to drive him to the airport on Monday. But I just feel so grateful for every extra minute we had.

4 comments:

Liz Ann said...

Ha Ha Ha! That is too funny. I think he makes a pretty good looking girl :-) The blond really brings out his eyes.

Jayci said...

I'm so glad you three got an unexpected weekend together. That has to be nice. This picture is hilarious! very nice. what a pretty family!! haha

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

That is so cute! How funny! Oh, how nice that you could spend time together! Ok, I totally need your advice about going to Altus with a baby! I don't know WHAT we're gonna do! HELP! call me...830-298-9705

Marie said...

This is just too funny!!! I guess like father, like daughter, huh? :) Glad you guys got to spend the weekend together too. Take care!