Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We are moving...today


As I write I am surrounded by the chaos of moving. I just wanted to post and say, since we are moving I may not be able to post for a while. Peter passed his checkride and so we get to leave Altus, OK. Unfortunately we don't have orders yet, which are crucial in the military, so we are heading to my parents house until they tell us what and where. Isn't it fabulous that we are so... adjustable...HA! Anyway we hope you are all doing terrific!!!

7 comments:

Binns Family said...

Good luck with your move, can't wait to hear where you will be going next. I am sure you feel the same. I just have to say that your little Meg is so cute...I love to see the pictures of her.

Jayci said...

adjustable is the perfect word, if I've ever heard one. We'll miss you guys here. Good luck with getting to wherever you're going. :)

Kristin said...

Safe Travels! We hope the move goes as smoothly and uneventful as possible! It seems like something always comes up to making moving difficult, so we'll pray that things go well for you. Love ya! Kristin

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!

Liz Ann said...

Congratulations! I know y'all must be dieing to find out where y'all will go. I hope it is somewhere cool. I love the way you have your page. The Zoo idea is just so funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! This is Rachael Wynn! I saw your blog on Lizann's and decided to take a look! Megan is getting so big! I was so sad to see you leave b/c you guys were so awesome! I hope we will run into each other again someday. Good luck with everything. Rachael

Erika said...

I love that outfit Megan is wearing - she is so cute!