Monday, December 1, 2008

Patiently Waiting!

Happy December 1st!!! I can't believe December is here and I am still waiting for this baby to be born. I have a C-section scheduled for 12:30 today, but am going in early to see if I can get the Dr. to give me a few more days to go on my own. I have been having a lot of contractions, and it seems as if my body is getting started...just slowly. So we will see what the Dr. says today, today may be the baby's birthday, or it may not... I am just amazed at my ability to wait...as it patience has never been my thing!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'll be prying for you! I'm proud of you for being so patient - hopefully it'll pay off and you'll be able to go on your own!

but if not... I just saw Kathryn Randall yesterday and she's walking around like it's no big deal after her 4th C-section, she says it gets easier everytime! So that's hope...

But I'll be praying that you'll get to VBAC!

Binns Family said...

Way to go on waiting, I am impressed. I could not have waited that long. I hope all goes well for you.

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Way to go Aim! You can do it!!! And whatever happens remember I am puking and you are not :) Can't be considered anything but a plus :):)

Jeff and Elise said...

Good luck with whatever happens! I'll be checking back :)

Janika said...

All I needed was a little pitocin boost. They did that for me with two VBAC's. I guess that is too "high risk" these days. They wouldn't do it for me with the twins even though I had 3 successful VBAC's and the C-section was 14! years ago (#1 was breech). Oh well, I had fun with the anesthesiology team before my c section with the twins.

Jake and Rachelle said...

Good luck! We hope all goes well for you. Can't wait to see baby #2!

Krista said...

hoping today was the day! love you!