Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boy are these two girls different!




Though Madie is not yet even a week old, I am constantly amazed at the difference in personality and temperment between my two darling girls. After only 6 hours of life, Megan had decided it was time to take charge, and started making demands! She cried a lot, slept very little, and had to be held constantly. So imagine our surprise to have a newborn who sleeps, only cries when she is hungry, and can calmly and happily be laid down, awake for stretches of time!!! How grateful I am for both of them, and so glad Heavenly Father sent them in the order he did!!!

6 comments:

Jake and Rachelle said...

Isn't it amazing how different siblings can be? Are you guys coming out to Missouri anytime soon?

dixonfamily said...

Meg looks so "Sherwood" in that top picture, and Madie looks adorable and well fed! I am so glad that you got one who sleeps this go around, though Meg couldn't be any cuter, despite that one deficiency. I love their "big sister" "little sister" tees! I totally want to get some of those with #4! Love you all!

Binns Family said...

It is so nice when they are sleepers. Brad and Jack are the same way, and I too am glad they came in the order they did.

Janika said...

You didn't say how much she weighed. She looks really mature already--and PRECIOUS of course. Little babies are the best thing in all the world.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

luckily! i hope our next one is that way!
its good to hear that megan is so excited about being a big sister.

Holly said...

Yea!! It's so nice to hear when someone has a good newborn. I'm so happy for you guys! I love her name too.