Monday, July 14, 2008

Update

So our laptop won't let us retrieve the pictures from our digital camera, so I haven't been posting in part because how fun are our Europe bloggings without some good pictures. But here is a brief update: We are alive and well. We have gotten to travel a little. We went to Amsterdam and Belgium and had a great time. We went to the Van Gogh museum and the Rieks Museum in Amsterdam. Thursday we are suppossed to go to Paris for three days and I am so excited.

My German Dr. thinks most likely we are having a girl though he is still unsure because baby has not cooperated with providing good pictures. Whoever is in there is getting big and already has big feet. I go back to the Dr in late August and hopefully we will know for sure. I don't really want to be surprised, but maybe we won't have a choice. I am 22 weeks and have already gained 9-10 lbs which is twice what I'd gained with Megan by this time. I blame the German pastries but after our trip to Paris I am committed to quit eating dessert everyday and hopefully slow down my weight gain so I don't have a 9 lb baby this time around!

3 comments:

Emily said...

you say that like having a 9lb baby is a bad thing?!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

OK, you're gaining weight like a normal person... you'll be fine. :)

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

You are and always will be a hot mamma.