Saturday, February 16, 2008

Gotta watch what we say....

Today Pete and I were chatting about something and I said ..." It sucks" to which Megan said..."SUCKS" Pete and I both gasped and then died laughing, apparently we will have to be a lot more careful about what we say unless we want our 14 month old walking around saying who knows what. From now one we will be editing and censoring our language at the Olsen home.

We went down to Texas this last week. We had the chance to see a few of our friends in Del Rio. Thanks to Chelsea, Sven, and Soren for letting us stay with them and taking such great care of us!!! It was fun and the weather was beautiful. We didn't get to stay very long Tuesday afternoon through Thursday morning. Traveling alone with Meg is starting to be as real work out, even though she is such a good little girl(most of the time). We are suppossed to follow Pete down to Florida the last week of the month to look around, find and apartment, etc. And I am not looking forward to all the airports, airplanes, and traveling again. But the weather will be beautiful and I will go a lot of places to stay warm.

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Haha!! I love it! No more swearing for you, hehe! Keep up the good work!

dixonfamily said...

That's what you get for having such a precocious child. Have fun with that. Honestly anytime we say or do anything a little off color, we know we are in trouble and will undoubtedly hear it again from one of the kids. It's a problem.

Jayci said...

that's hilarious - she is such a good little speaker. I'm glad you had such a fun time in Del Rio and you were able to see some friends! Good luck with traveling, but at least you'll be staying warm!!

Binns Family said...

Aimee watching what she says...no way. Meg sure is a little smartie. With us we just have to watch what we do...Bradley thinks he can do just what we do. His new thing is plugging in the iron.

chrisnbri said...

We have really learned to watch what we say at our house!It's funny how young they start to mimick us!

Jake and Rachelle said...

I have also had to edit what I say. Jake and I have actually started to spell things out so that Kayden won't know what we are saying. Unfortunately that won't last long, he is already starting to catch on to some words we spell.

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad you guys came!! Again, we wish we could have seen Peter but we'll have to wait and see where you guys settle I guess!

I am mortified, the other day I found a "thank you" note to you for the clothes you got Soren!!! I never sent it!!! Many apologies... i guess I'm going to need your address one more time... :)