Sunday, November 4, 2007

Our trip to Utah

Meg and I are in Utah staying with Peter's family. I can't begin to tell you all how excited I am for him to finally arrive tomorrow. We haven't seen each other since conference weekend. Unless you have been seperated from your spouse for a month or more...(three months is our record) you can't understand how in your head you start to wonder if you made them up, if you ever really got married, and how much you miss this almost imaginary person. Course when I look at Meg, I'm pretty sure Pete is real and that makes me miss him more. Thankfully Pete has been able to call almost every day with the exception of a stretch of 5 days he couldn't. His survival training went well, or atleast that is all he is willing to tell me at this point.

Halloween was a little dissapointing. Meg was at the tail end of a cold so we didn't go trick or treating as planned, WE did take her over to her Great Grandma Olsens in her costume. I also bought her the most adorable costume in the after halloween sales that I'll post pictures of soon. Anyway counting down the hours until Pete's plane arrives!!! I'll write more later!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

I'm so glad Pete will be back with you soon. That's a bummer that Megan didn't get to go trick-or-treating. You guys have great little outfits for her even when it's not Halloween so I was really hoping to see some cute pics from trick-or-treating. Oh well, hopefully she's better and you guys are getting ready to have daddy back!

Jayci said...

I'm glad you are finally reunited now. Survival was horrible I'm sure, but I bet Pete is thrilled to have it done with? :)

I'm excited to see these pictures of the post-Halloween Halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

The longest I have ever been without Chris is 3 weeks and I hated it I don't know how you do it what a strong person you are!