Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Trip to the Dentist

Yesterday I took a little trip to the dentist. It had been a while...2 1/2 years ...since my last cleaning and exam. I now have 1 cavity, 1 broken cusp on a molar, one leaking filling, and a partridge and a pear tree. So next Tuesday the dental work will begin.... yea!!!!

Megan is getting bigger, louder, and sillier everyday. Unfortunately she is not sleeping any better and is still working on that second tooth. It comes up and goes back down. I can't wait for it to surface for good.

Peter is preparing for his first checkride (test) in the KC-135. It should be on Friday and if all goes well we will leave for Dallas for a weekend out Saturday morning. Cross your fingers!!!

1 comment:

dixonfamily said...

I am so sorry about the dentist. I think I would rather have a baby than go to the dentist. Actually I have, three even. I hope that you guys can go to Dallas this weekend. It would be nice to do something fun all together. Love you guys!