Monday, July 16, 2007

Blogging, the new procrastination tool

(The following is the blog entry I thought I had lost, but my techno-savy friend Amy (Burt) Binns told me how to retrieve it. Wow! She is so smart even if she spells her name the wrong way.) So here it is in all it's glory!!!

Hmmm...This blogging thing is great...Pete and I are speaking in church this coming Sunday and so while the baby is down for 20 minutes or so I should be starting my talk...instead I am avoiding it and blogging instead. Yeah for my advanced skills of procrastination. Maybe I'll just wing it? How hard can it be to speak on Joseph B. Wirthlin's conference talk, "The Unspeakable Gift."....Wait if it's unspeakable how am I suppossed to speak on it.


Actually the sad events of the last month have given me a lot of food for thought on what a precious gift the companionship of the Holy Ghost really is, and how knowing that Heavenly Father has a plan is essential to true happiness in this mortal life. I guess I should just end this by saying, while I don't understand much of why things happen, I do know that Heavenly Father loves his children. And maybe that's enough.

No comments: